Wow what another awesome year 2017 has been and in reflection a year of big changes.
– 3 amazing NZ bike rides, Alps 2 Ocean, Wilderness Trail and Ghost Road (Andy)
– After 24 years I parked up the tennis racket and said farewell to coaching and after 11 years Andy said goodbye to NZ Police and his various roles. So we officially broke free from job security and gee it feels refreshing.
– The minimalist journey continues becoming car free in July and living on two wheels.
– Nelson house sold and a move to Australia to chase the warmth.
– Fantastic family time with both Mums celebrating their big 70’s.
– Andy’s bone marrow donation twice to successfully save some randoms life.
So roll on 2018, we know it is going to be a ripper, with heaps more adventures on the bikes ahead.
Happy New Year to you all and be sure to keep living life to the max with no regrets. Wishing you a healthy and safe 2018.
Cheers everyone for a fabulous 2018